Food by Color Dinner at Bedford Post Inn

10.23.2013

The_Bedford_Post_Inn_0148

The_Bedford_Post_Inn_0045

The_Bedford_Post_Inn_0068

The_Bedford_Post_Inn_0008

The_Bedford_Post_Inn_0063

The_Bedford_Post_Inn_0098

The_Bedford_Post_Inn_0116

The_Bedford_Post_Inn_0050


Last Sunday I was invited to attend the second ever FOODBYCOLOR dinner, sponsored by Trendland, at the Bedford Post Inn. A conceptual dinner series inspired by COLOR, over 20 of us shared a lovely 6 course meal prepared by chef Jeremy McMillan. The long farm table set outside under the colorful foliage, leaves fading from red to orange to yellow. Dreamy autumn weather surrounded us, as the sun set slowly casting a golden haze across our faces. Wrapped in a blanket I sipped wine in front of the fire. My hair smelled of camp fire when I got home. Take me back. Thanks Emily, Ani & Max :)

13 comments:

  1. Gosh, that sounds so unbelievably perfect. Nothing better than food and wine with friends in the beautiful fall chill...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS meal. Makes me nostalgic, too. This place is right by my parents' house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, i love your work.
    Regards from Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks and sounds amazing, Such a nice surrounding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delicious and so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. unas imágenes muy inspiradoras....

    www.amoresbohemios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks amazing, great concept too! love bedford post inn, the staff there is beyond amazing - had a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fantastic event! Such a great way to celebrate fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree- fall perfection! i love long tables like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent site. it's looking so delicious and so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this site. Great job, keep it up.
    integrated receivables management

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.



    Kookworkshop & High Tea Workshop

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger